National Physical Therapy
At National Physical Therapy, we place a significant emphasis on manual (hands-on) physical therapy and therapeutic exercise programs which help to improve range of motion and flexibility, relieve pain, and maintain or restore optimal mobility.
National Physical Therapy has been selected to participate in the APTA's Outcomes Registry to help capture data on great patient outcomes!
Ask your Doctor about National Physical Therapy Today!
Conditions We Treat:
- Sprains and Strains • Tendonitis
- Carpal Tunnel • Rotator Cuff
- Knee Debridement and Repairs
- Muscle Spasms • Chronic Neck and Back Pain
- Plantar Fasciitis • Sciatica /Nerve Pain
- Radiating /Numbness and Tingling Problems
- Bone Fractures • Fall Prevention
- Walking and Balance Disorders
- All Post Surgical • Traumatic Injuries
All of the techniques we use - massage, mobilizations, muscle energy, myofacial and trigger point release therapies - combined with appropriate modalities, including home modifications and medical supervised exercise classes for high blood pressure, diabetes, cardiovascular and respiratory disability, diseases, assures you the most progressive, personalized care that promotes better health and more complete functional restoration.